PHONE 208-384-4264 FAX 208-384-4267
John oversees investments in Boise’s downtown infrastructure, including the construction of public facilities, developing public-private partnerships and fostering arts and culture. John and CCDC are dedicated to a lively, well-designed and sustainable urban plan that fosters thriving business and an engaged community.
Prior to joining CCDC, John served as the Director of Economic Development for the City of Boise, where he worked diligently to improve the economic well-being and quality of life in the city. Under his guidance, an under-utilized city warehouse was adapted into the downtown location of Biomark Inc., a multi-year lease of the city rail was established with Union Pacific and the Reserve Street Armory was sold. These transactions generated more than $2 million for the city.
Brunelle is a Boise native and Pacific University graduate. After early career stops in various northwest cities, Brunelle returned to the City of Trees in part to become co-owner and president of the Idaho Stampede NBA Development League team. He is involved in a number of community and professional organizations.
MEMBERSHIP & ACCOLADES
- Board Member, Community Planning Association of Southwest Idaho
- Board Member, Boise Valley Economic Partnership
- Board Member, Downtown Boise Association
- Leadership Advisory Board, Urban Land Institute of Idaho
- Founder, Bishop Kelly Alumni Association
- Advisory Group, Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Founder, Loaves & Fishes Political Banquet