Ben Quintana is committed to making Boise an innovative and vibrant city through leading forward by giving back. Before becoming a City Council Member in 2011, Ben worked for the Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce and the Boise Valley Economic Partnership, where he stared and grew the Boise Young Professionals program into one of the largest and most successful Chamber-affiliated programs in the country with over 1,000 members from 400 different companies.
Ben earned his Bachelor’s degree in Communication from Boise State University and a Master’s degree in Organizational Leadership from George Fox University. With his commitment to continuous growth and development, Ben is a voracious reader who seeks to learn something new every day.
MEMBERSHIP & ACCOLADES
- Recognized as one of the Idaho Business Review’s Accomplished Under 40 in Idaho
- Organizational Development Program Manager for St. Luke’s Health System
- Big Brother with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwest Idaho
- Treasure Valley YMCA Board Development Committee member
- Member of the Dean’s Council for Boise State University’s School of Public Service
- Advisor for the Responsible Business Initiative through Boise State’s College of Business and Economics
- Recipient of Kickstand’s Meg Carlson Leadership Award, Capital Lions Club’s Community Service Award, Graduate of Leadership Boise and the Boise Citizen Police Academy