Dana's education and experience in urban policy analysis and her focus on building vibrant communities make her a vital contributor to the board. She is involved in the community as a board member for the Boise Art Museum, The Treasure Valley Institute for Children's Arts (TrICA), The Idaho Commission on the Arts, and is a volunteer with the Boise School District. Dana is currently building an affordable housing development near downtown Boise.
Dana worked in Urban and Land Use Planning in Chicago and New York City. In these roles, she worked on long-range planning, economic development incentives, museum projects and transportation initiatives.
She earned a Bachelor of Arts from McGill University and a Masters of Public Policy from the University of Chicago. She has lived in some of the world's greatest cities including New York, Boston, Chicago, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Montreal and now Boise.
MEMBERSHIP & ACCOLADES
- First Lieutenant Israeli Army Foreign Liaison Unit, Best Cadet in Officer Training Award
- Research Intern for a Metropolitan Planning Organization, Sponsored by The Commercial Club of Chicago
- Urbitran Consulting, New York, New York, Consultant for Planning and Land Use
- Assistant to Department of Planning and Economic Development, part of Illinois City Managers Program
- Stay-at-home mom to three children