ParkBOI Carpool Priority Parking!March 22, 2018
Save money and park in the best spaces!
Carpool four times a week, cut your monthly parking fare in half (or better) and get priority parking in the ParkBOI garages. Worried about those days you can’t carpool? Each approved carpooler will receive four daily parking passes each month to use on days when they don’t carpool.
Not a monthly garage pass holder? Three-plus person carpools gain access to the garage of their choice immediately! Two-person carpools move to the top of the ParkBOI parking wait list and are likely to get a space the following month.
How To Get Started:
- Create a commuter profile at MyCommuterCrew.com – make sure your carpool partners do the same.
- Complete the ParkBOI Monthly Parking Enrollment and Payment Policy Form and ParkBOI Carpool Program Addendum, available at ParkBOI.com. Make sure you include your carpool partner’s name/email.
- Each carpooler should track your commute every month. ACHD Commuteride checks the website on the 5th of the following month to verify that you are carpooling 4 times/week.
- When using a ParkBOI garage place the ParkBOI Carpool Program hangtag on your rear view mirror.
- Park in an open spot in one of the designated carpool spaces or any other non-designated space of your choosing on any floor.
- On those days you choose not to carpool, use one of your daily passes and park in any non-designated parking space in the garage. Pick up your 4 daily passes at ParkBOI for those days you are unable to carpool.