3205 W Moore St
A Type 1 Participation Program Project that improves connectivity between Whitewater Park Boulevard and the West End Neighborhood
Whitewater Townhomes at 3205 West Moore Street is a planned development of nine, approximately 2,100 square foot, for-sale townhomes with a common lot in the 30th Street District. Most of these homes will be three-bedroom units with some four-bedroom units and will each have a three-car garage. The community is across Whitewater Park Blvd from Esther Simplot Park and within a quarter mile of a designated Community Activity Center at State Street and Whitewater Park Blvd.
The project is being developed by ESP Property Investments, LLC, which is a family business primarily focused on real estate investing in the Phoenix area and joint partnership activities in other areas across the US.
The project received approval from Planning and Development in June 2021. Site work has begun, and construction is estimated to be complete in December 2022.
This project addresses the following elements of urban design encouraged by CCDC and the objectives for the 30th Street District including:
- Improvements to power, water and stormwater management infrastructure
- Adding a pedestrian connection from the West end of Moore Street to Whitewater Park Boulevard
- Enhancing street network connectivity in the west end by creating shared roadways for future adjacent housing developments
- Building design that positively interfaces with the neighborhood, which includes prominent main entrances facing the street with parking tucked behind
- Provide an improved environment for new retail and residential development
Public improvements for this project include extension of Moore Street with a stub at Crane Creek with the anticipation that 32nd Street will extend through the property across Whitewater Park Blvd in the future. Future pedestrian improvements along Moore Street with a 5 foot attached sidewalk, an interior sidewalk which will be under a recorded public access agreement providing pedestrian connection from Whitewater Park Blvd to Moore Street, and improvements to power, water and sewer utilities.
- 72 acres in an R-2 (Medium Density Residential) zone
- Nine high-end townhomes
- Approximately $4.5-5 million estimated total development costs
- Approximately $ $200,000 in reimbursement for public improvements
- 150 construction jobs
For specific project questions or concerns, please contact CCDC Project Manager Alexandra Monjar.