2155 E Freight
Boise Gateway 2
A Type 2 Participation Program Project that promotes CCDC and City objectives to diversify and grow Boise’s economy by promoting industrial development.
2155 E Freight is a proposed 278,000 square foot industrial building with related site improvements located across Freight Street to the south of the WinCo Foods Distribution
Center in the Gateway East District. Total development costs are estimated to be $53,900,000. The completed project will serve as a sort station for retail products from differing manufacturers. The project site is part of the 140-acre Boise Gateway Industrial Park, on land owned by the City of Boise and ground leased to Boyer Company, a 50- year-old full service real estate development firm based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The public improvements CCDC could partner on include installing and extending utilities including water, power, sewer, and fiber lines, and streetscape improvements on Freight Street. These public infrastructure improvements help realize the Boise Gateway 2 project and also expand opportunities for future industrial and economic growth in the district.
- 57-acre lot owned by the City of Boise and located at 2155 E Freight Street
- 278,000 square foot industrial building serving multiple manufacturers as a retail sorting station
- $53,900,000 in Total Development Costs
- $895,382 in estimated Eligible Expenses
- 300 estimated construction jobs and 700 permanent jobs with $45,000 estimated median salary
CCDC Development Director, Doug Woodruff, is overseeing this project.